Winter Citrus Tree Feed
Winter grub for your citrus tree.
We recommend using Winter Citrus feed during the colder months to ensure your Citrus trees grow and maintain a strong crop of fruit and protect foliage.Buy Winter Citrus feed today from Tree2mydoor UK.
- Using Winter citrus feed is important during Winter months to help maintain steady growth during colder and darker days. Winter Citrus feed will help to prevent premature leaf fall and leaf discolouration.
- Our Citrus Feed is a nitrogen based fertiliser which contains Phosphorous and Potassium to create a balanced soluble Citrus Feed.
- Simply mix one teaspoon of Citrus Feed with 2.5 litres (4 pints) of water.
- For best results, leave water to stand in a safe place until it reaches room temperature before adding Citrus fertiliser and feeding your tree.
- Apply Winter Citrus tree feed monthly from October to March.
- Allow soil to dry out completely before re-watering.
How will it arrive?
Give the Gift of a Winter Citrus Tree Feed
Delivered from the nursery to their doorstep