Summer Citrus Tree Feed
Summer grub for your citrus tree. We recommend using Summer Citrus feed during the warmer months to ensure your Citrus trees grow and maintain a strong crop of fruit year-round.
Buy Summer Citrus feed today from Tree2mydoor UK.
- Using Summer citrus feed helps to maintain steady growth during Spring and Summer months.
- Summer Citrus feed will help to promote leaf growth and general vigour and discourages premature ripening, fruit drop and leaf discolouration.
- Our Citrus Feed is a nitrogen-based fertiliser which contains Phosphorous and Potassium to create a balanced soluble Citrus Feed.
- Simply mix one teaspoon of Citrus Feed with 2.5 litres (4 pints) of water.
- For best results, leave the water to stand in a safe place until it reaches room temperature before adding Citrus fertiliser and feeding your tree.
- Apply Summer Citrus tree feed weekly between April and September.
- Ensure soil does not dry out completely between feeds.
How will it arrive?
Give the Gift of a Summer Citrus Tree Feed
Delivered from the nursey to their doorstep