Summer Citrus Tree Feed
Summer grub for your citrus tree. We recommend using Summer Citrus feed during the warmer months to ensure your Citrus trees grow and maintain a strong crop of fruit year-round.
Buy Summer Citrus feed today from Tree2mydoor UK.
- Using Summer citrus feed helps to maintain steady growth during Spring and Summer months.
- Summer Citrus feed will help to promote leaf growth and general vigour and discourages premature ripening, fruit drop and leaf discolouration.
- Our Citrus Feed is a nitrogen-based fertiliser which contains Phosphorous and Potassium to create a balanced soluble Citrus Feed.
- Simply mix one teaspoon of Citrus Feed with 2.5 litres (4 pints) of water.
- For best results, leave the water to stand in a safe place until it reaches room temperature before adding Citrus fertiliser and feeding your tree.
- Apply Summer Citrus tree feed weekly between April and September.
- Ensure soil does not dry out completely between feeds.
How will it arrive?
Give the Gift of a Summer Citrus Tree Feed
Delivered from the nursery to their doorstep
My order arrived very promptly. It may be coincidence but my lemon tree has so many new lemons developing. Truly amazing.