Small Ceremonial Tree Gift Pack
Ceremonial Tree Planting Idea
Tree Saplings are deciduous and will lose all leaves from October-April
Order our Small Ceremonial Tree Gift Pack to be planted at family gatherings, business events, and everything in-between. This gift is lasting and sustainable, making it a fitting token or tribute, symbol or statement for any purpose you see fit. With sunlight and water, this gift will flourish and thrive - friends and family grow to love it.
Choose one of the native saplings from our Ancient Wisdom range. Each one has symbolism and natural beauty as distinct as the last. You are sure to find one to become the centrepiece of your very own ceremony.
Our native saplings can be planted straight away or grown in a large pot for 5 years before finding a spot to settle in. They are fully hardy and happily withstand our terrible British weather. Add an engraved plaque for a personal touch, click ‘Add to Basket’, then choose a day for delivery. We’ll handle the gift-wrapping.
- Native Tree Sapling of your choice
- Native saplings are deciduous and so lose their leaves in October-April
- Personalised engraved plaque - up to 80 characters
- Choose a Small Ceremonial greetings card when you place your order
- Delivered with a wooden plinth (FSC assured)
- Tree protector tube and stake
- Delivered in a purpose-made gift box made in the UK and sourced from Fair Trade organisations overseas
How will it arrive?
Give a Small Ceremonial Tree Gift Pack
Delivered from the nursery to their doorstep