Red Wine Japanese Maple Tree Gift
Acer palmatum 'Red Wine'
Send our Red Wine Japanese Maple Tree as a gift for a special occasion. This ornamental tree has vibrant red leaves shaped like stars that enrich the garden with life and colour for years to come. This slow-growing variety is perfect for growing in beds and borders or even in a large pot on the patio.
The deeply lobed leaves change colour throughout the seasons, starting bronzy orange in spring then transforming to green with red tips. When autumn rolls around watch as the foliage changes colour once more to shades of orange and yellow before falling.
Red Wine Acer trees flourish when planted in sun or dappled shade and when sheltered from strong winds. Simply, click ‘Add to Basket’, write a personalised card and choose a day for delivery. Our expert gardeners will handpick and beautifully wrap your gift.
- Deciduous Acer tree (no leaves between Nov - Mar)
- Arrives at a height of 60cm (2ft)
- Small tree grows to 2.5m (8ft) with 2.5m (8ft) spread
- Delivered in a gift-wrapped 19cm (3L) pot
- Plant in moist, well drained soil
- Thrives when planted in partial shade (can tolerate some full sun)
- Acer palmatum ‘Red Wine’