Engraved Spade - plastic handle
Ceremonial Tree Planting Spade
Note - Please allow for a 7 working day lead time on our engraved spades
*Please allow for a 7 working day lead time on our engraved spades*
Our standard plastic handled engraved stainless steel spade for a tree-planting ceremony. Choose to have your own inscription engraved. Our Engraved Spades can be used in presentations and to physically dig soil if required.
- High-quality spade supplied from the 'Pedigree' range. Stainless steel head, black plastic shaft with black plastic grip YD handle.
- Spade handles cannot be engraved
- Spade supplied with 71cm / 28inches shaft. The stainless steel head is approximately 17.5cm / 7inches wide.
- Add your own message or statement along with an important date to be engraved directly onto the stainless steel of the spade. (Up to 80 characters/spaces.)
- Logos must be provided as a Vector File or Adobe Illustrator format. Please note complex Logo's may incur additional costs. In this instance one of our team will contact you.
- Got a question? Need a bulk quote or want to open up an account? Give us a call on 0161 870 6368.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hurry, only 6 items left in stock!