A natural UK sourced fertiliser to give garden trees and plants healthier root systems. Most trees rely on Mycorrhizal fungi roots to transfer nutrients and water from soil that their natural roots alone find it difficult to access. All home grown and commercially grown seedlings have little or no Mycorrhizal fungi present.
We recommend buying one 60g packet of Mycorrhizal fungi for sprinkling into pots and holes where trees are being transplanted into.
Main benefits include:
- Better health and nutrition
- Increased Drought Tolerance
- Greater resistance to soil diseases
- Improves tree and plant establishment
- Boosts plant immune system
- A natural solution to stronger, healthier trees and plants
- Help overcome replant problems
Do you need larger volumes of Rootgrow Fertiliser? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
How will it arrive?
Give the Gift of a Rootgrow Fertiliser
Delivered from the nursey to their doorstep