Job Vacancy: Trainee Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Assistant
Are you ready to launch your career in Customer Service in a consumer facing brand that is going places? We’re looking to hire a Trainee Customer Service Advisor to join Tree2mydoor, a high growth gift company that supplies trees and plants.
We are actively looking for a young person that is passionate about building their career in Customer Service. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to kick start their career in Customer Service and join a faced-paced organisation with wide learning and development opportunities.
Who is the employer?
Tree2mydoor is the award winning Manchester e-commerce gift business that sends trees as gifts to people all over the UK and Ireland operating for the last 18 years. We are a young team and fast growing company that likes to work hard and play hard. Based initially from home and moving to office based after the Pandemic.
What does the role involve?
- Providing an accurate and efficient administration service for all aspects of the department in which you are based.
- Good customer service, with the ability to build effective and positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Answering emails and phone calls.
- Ensuring each and every customer dealt with is delighted.
- Working alongside the Customer Service team to help improve the service.
- Eligibility criteria is for young people aged 16-24 years old in receipt of Universal Credit and at risk of long-term unemployment.
- You live in North West England.
How do I apply?
Apply today by getting referred by your local Job Centre Work Coach.