Trainee Customer Service Advisor
Job Vacancy: Trainee Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Assistant
Are you ready to launch your career in Customer Service in a consumer facing brand that is going places? We’re looking to hire a Trainee Customer Service Advisor to join Tree2mydoor, a high growth gift company that supplies trees and plants.
We are actively looking for someone who is passionate about Customer Service. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to work in Customer Service from home and join a faced-paced organisation with learning and development opportunities.
Who is the employer?
Tree2mydoor is the award winning e-commerce gift business that sends trees as gifts to people all over the UK operating for the last 19 years. We are a small team and fast growing company that likes to work hard and play hard. Based from home with occasional office based work in Manchester City Centre.
What does the role involve?
- Providing an accurate and efficient administration service for all aspects of the department in which you are based.
- Good customer service, with the ability to build effective and positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Answering emails and phone calls.
- Ensuring each and every customer dealt with is delighted.
- Working alongside the Customer Service team to help improve the service.
- Experience of working in customer service with excellent communication skills.
How do I apply?
Apply today by emailing email@example.com with covering letter and attach your CV.