Job Vacancy: Trainee Marketing Assistant
Digital PR Executive / SEO
Are you ready to launch your career in digital marketing in a consumer facing brand that is going places? We’re looking to hire a Trainee Marketing Assistant to specialise in Digital PR to join Tree2mydoor, a high growth gift company that supplies trees and plants.
We are actively looking for a young person that is passionate about building their career in the digital marketing industry. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to kick start their career in Digital PR and digital marketing and join a faced-paced organisation with wide learning and development opportunities. Industry class digital marketing training will be provided for two successful candidates.
Who is the employer?
Tree2mydoor is the award winning Manchester e-commerce gift business that sends trees as gifts to people all over the UK and Ireland operating for the last 18 years. We are a young team and fast growing company that likes to work hard and play hard. Based initially from home and moving to office based after the Pandemic.
What does the role involve?
- Planning, researching, writing and publishing exciting opportunities for coverage across third-party websites, social media channels and other digital outlets - Conducting research to build great stories to share with key audiences - Building relationships with publishers, opinion formers, bloggers and influencers relevant to our sector
- Conducting weekly link audits on our websites and our competitors
- Creating weekly and monthly reports showing progress
- Monitoring rankings and measuring competitor activity
- Working alongside marketing team to help grow visibility.
- Eligibility criteria is for young people aged 16-24 years old in receipt of Universal Credit and at risk of long-term unemployment.
- You live in North West England.
How do I apply?
Apply today by getting referred by your local Job Centre Work Coach.