Job vacancy: Trainee Marketing Assistant
Digital Content Executive / SEO
Are you ready to launch your career in digital marketing in a consumer facing brand that is going places? We’re looking to hire a Trainee Content Executive to join Tree2mydoor, a high growth gift company that supplies trees and plants.
We are actively looking for a young person that is passionate about building their career in the digital marketing industry. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to kick start their career in SEO and digital marketing and join a faced-paced organisation. Industry class digital marketing training will be provided for two successful candidates.
Who are we?
Tree2mydoor is the award winning Manchester e-commerce gift business that sends trees as gifts to people all over the UK and Ireland operating for the last 17 years. We are a young team and fast growing company that likes to work hard and play hard.
Based initially from home, moving to office based after Pandemic.
What does the role involve?
- Planning, researching, writing and publishing exciting content across our websites, social media channels and other digital outlets
- Conducting weekly and monthly technical audits
- Providing technical and onsite optimisation recommendations
- Working with the designers and development team on website changes - Conducting keyword research
- Creating weekly and monthly reports showing progress
- Monitoring rankings and measuring competitor activity
- Using Google Analytics to analyse organic website performance
- Working alongside marketing team to help grow organic visibility.
- Eligibility criteria is for young people aged 18-24 years old in receipt of Universal Credit and at risk of long-term unemployed.
- You live in North West England.
How do I apply?
Apply today by getting referred by your local Job Centre Work Coach.