Our Prevention Policy for COVID-19
July 2021, Covid 19 update
July 2021 - we are fully operational and offering a chosen day delivery service to mainland Britain, Scottish Islands, English Islands and Channel Islands.
At Tree2mydoor, taking care of each other is of utmost importance. Therefore, we have taken all the needed measures to ensure you all have peace of mind when yourselves and family members are receiving your gifts
All staff members have been trained on proper hand-washing procedures, work areas are disinfected and cleaned prior to shipping each order. Our couriers can also offer contact free delivery where necessary.
We are still dispatching our orders as normal and any short delays may be due to delays in the courier chain. We thank you for your patience at these times.
- Office staff - all working from home and keeping well
- Packing staff - all tree dispatch team working and following these steps to make sure we can still safely operate (rose dispatch team are self isolating)
- Nursery Office deep clean – The office is being cleaned every morning and lunchtime
- Nursery Office isolation – 1 key person allowed in the office on the same day
- Packing area deep clean – The packing area is being cleaned 3 times a day and the packing staff have enough room to allow at least 2 meters space around them
- Product cleaning - All pots are cleaned with anti-bacterial wipes before packing and dispatch
- Staff health monitored – We are monitoring the health of our staff closely and ensuring that any staff on leave or isolation are looked after
Is it still safe to receive packages?
"Yes. The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low." 
How long does the virus live on surfaces?
"It is not certain how long the virus that causes COVID-19 survives on surfaces, but it seems to behave like other coronaviruses. Studies suggest that coronaviruses (including preliminary information on the COVID-19 virus) may persist on surfaces for a few hours or up to several days. This may vary under different conditions (e.g. type of surface, temperature or humidity of the environment).
If you think a surface may be infected, clean it with simple disinfectant to kill the virus and protect yourself and others. Clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water. Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, or nose." 
 World Health Organisation [Online]. Available at: https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses