Who are we?
Tree2mydoor is an award winning gift company based in North Manchester. Founded in 2003, we specialise in sending trees and plants as long lasting gifts.
What makes us different?
We are a small creative business that has made a big difference to the UK gift industry. We have a lovely customer base and working in our team will be both busy demanding and rewarding. Our business is enjoying high growth and will offer challenges and opportunities going into the future.
You should have at least 2 years experience of working in a fast paced customer services role, preferably in customer service for an e-commerce business, with ability to handle varied workloads spanning customer services, stock management, data input, order processing and supplier management. You will be highly organised, good attention to detail with good communication skills both verbal and written. If you have an interest in gifting or gardening then this role would offer an extra dimension for you. You are looking to join a successful growing gift company in an exciting and fast-growing retail niche. If you have the right combination of experience and positive personality, this is a very rewarding and important role in a unique company.
Full time, flexible contract. Job share option available.
This varied role will be to support the Director in the management of the day to day operations by managing inbound customer sales and managing the office administration effectively. Your role will be to; manage inbound sales calls, emails, instant chat and customer questions as well as to contribute to social media and website updates. Contact customers, couriers and suppliers by telephone/email to secure orders and provide relevant support and guidance (online and offline).
- You will assist in collating and completing all the necessary paperwork, product catalogues, scanning and filing invoices, and updating spreadsheets on behalf of the management.
- You will also assist in all aspects of administration within the business, including the updating and management of processes, procedures and systems.
- Although this is a fast-paced dynamic environment, there is a warm and friendly atmosphere and long-standing customer relations.
- This is a real opportunity for you to create a great career in an evolving North West based E-commerce Gift Company operating in the horticultural sector. If you are currently working for a larger E-commerce business in Manchester in Customer Services and have the ambition and drive to go further, this role will be perfect for you - we are a smaller business that is growing fast and you can be part of that growth and be given the opportunity to develop customer services to the next level.
- Capable of managing own time and workload effectively
- Positive and customer focused
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to manage several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to take the lead to work on own initiative or as a part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- PC or Mac Literate
- Good understanding of geographical locations in UK and Ireland
- Maintaining general office administration including processes and procedures
- Assisting with sales documentation I.e. raising sales invoices/confirmation booking form/terms & conditions/licences etc
- To organise incoming post and manage outgoing post
- Data entry and database record management on databases
- Effective filing
- Work closely with the company director, providing valuable research information
- Understanding clients business enabling the research undertaken to match clients target audience
- Generally supporting the smooth running of the office environment
- Assisting with product merchandising to improve sales.
- Contributing towards social media including blog posts, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Minimum ‘O’ level/GCSE in Maths and English
- PC Literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Knowledge and experience
- Admin and customer service experience - minimum 2 years experience (essential)
- Experience of using Magento websites and Linnworks order processing (preferred)
- Retail experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of gardening, trees and plants (preferred but not necessary)
- Working for e-commerce businesses: desirable
Position based at home or at office at One Central Park, M40 5BP (near Manchester Police Headquarters) with good transport links including the Central Park tram stop. Find out more by visiting www.tree2mydoor.com.
How to Apply:
Please apply using our online form by clicking here and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to our job vacancies page.